Requirement for adding employees:
Departments and the desired branch must already be created. In addition, the administrative right to create employees is required.
Via → Administration → Employees
Click on "Create employee". Via this menu item you can also search for employees and change their data.
If you create a new employee, select a branch to which that employee should belong.
Important information for setting up employees:
- Please enter the traveller's e-mail address or personnel number under the user name, depending on the company's requirements (user names should be set up uniformly in the company).
- If the relevant department has not yet been created, enter it under
→ Administration → Departments.
- Enter the traveller's master data (first and last name, department, e-mail, telephone number).
- Enter the employee's cost center under Additional data.
- Very important: Select the "Traveller" in the "Authorization" field.
- Ideally, you should already enter the identity card number, validity and date of birth or the BahnCard number with validity, as this automatically sets up the identification for the train journeys.
- Enter all the first names of the passenger - these are particularly important for bookings to the USA (or flights crossing US airspace).
- Optionally, you can store travel preferences and frequent flyer numbers.
When you select the branch and department, an additional field "Authorization" appears, where you can select whether an employee belongs to a user group or has a special role.