For an error-free train booking via Atlatos, it is necessary to activate so-called session cookies. Booking on bahn.de will no longer be possible without this activation.
Session cookies are small text files and they are stored in the temporary memory of the Internet browser. After closing the browser they are automatically deleted. The advantage for you is that you will not be logged out when switching booking pages and the application can remember the settings already made.
How do I activate session cookies?
Basically, a general acceptance of cookies is not necessary. It is possible to set up bahn.de as an exception.
Settings -> privacy
If "create custom settings" is selected, the following settings must be checked:
- Set "keep until" on "they are no longer valid"
- Option 1 - activate all third party cookies: set "accept third party cookies" to "always"
- Option 2 - activate third party cookies only for bahn.de: "exceptions" -> enter "bahn.de" -> "accept"
Extras menu -> internet options -> privacy
- Option 1 - activate all third party cookies: "advanced" -> "cancel automatic cookie handling" -> "third party cookies" -> "accept"
- Option 2 - activate third party cookies for bahn.de: "sites" -> add bahn.de -> "OK"
Chrome menu -> settings -> show advanced settings -> privacy -> content settings -> cookies
- Option 1 - activate all third party cookies: activate "allow local data storage", deactivate "block all third party cookies without exception"
- Option 2 - activate third party cookies only for bahn.de: "manage exceptions" -> "add new exception pattern" -> enter "bahn.de"